Photo credit: Just A Pinch Recipes
- Unroll each crescent roll and slice in half lengthwise.
- Beat together the cream cheese, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and sugar until fluffy.
- Spread about 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons of filling over each crescent roll.
- Roll up, starting with the wider end.
- Stir together the additional sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll each mini pumpkin pie croissant in the sugar/spice mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at *375 for 13-15 minutes until lightly browned and baked through.